You’re all set to make money online. Here I’m going to tell you about Affiliate marketing and how beginners can use this tool to earn money.
On average, an affiliate marketing blogger can earn up to $4000 to $5000 in a month. But before earning this amount of money in a month you should get some minimum traffic of 500-5000 visitors a month. The more visitors are there, the more chances of earning money are there.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is referred as the promotion of products/services of the third party; say Flipkart, Amazon, Envato, Godaddy and more, into your website to make sales and conversions by your audience.
In Affiliate Marketing, there are three parties involved:
- Merchant/Advertiser: In the world of affiliate marketing, an advertiser can be a company selling a product like electronics, airline tickets, clothing or car parts, or an advertiser could also be an insurance company selling policies. The most important thing to remember is that you are an advertiser if you are ready to pay other people to help you sell and promote your business.
- Publisher/Affiliate: A publisher is an individual or company that promotes the advertisers product or services in exchange for earning a commission. A publisher publishes the merchant’s product or services in the form of a link, image and text, only image, and banners.
- Consumer: A consumer is a person who sees the ads and completes a transaction with the product. The final component that completes the affiliate relationship triangle is the consumer.
Basic Concept of an Affiliate Marketing:
- Select the product you want to promote on your website
- Sign-up for an Affiliate Marketing program
- Get a product’s link (called as an affiliate link) in the form of a text link, image and text, only image, and banner style.
- Promote that affiliate link to your webpage
- When your audience finds that product and buys it, you’ll get paid a commission.
There’re hundreds of affiliate programs all over the internet for every products and service. But, in India, there are only 2 major affiliate programs: Amazon and Flipkart. Every product is categorized under some categories and each category has some commission rates ranging between 6% -12%.
To know the commission rates of:
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing:
To help you understand more about Affiliate Marketing, here we’ve created a list of what we consider the best benefits of Affiliate Marketing:
- Performance-Based: The advertisers will never pay for ads that don’t bring successful sales because his publishers only make money when they deliver quality traffic.
- More Marketing: The ads publishers place on their site are going to bring huge traffic and make conversion also. So the advertiser gets an additional page view for free and a bonus on top of the sales publishers.
- 3rd Party Partnership: The relationship between an affiliate and merchant is just a PARTNERSHIP. This does not mean, that it is as simple as signing up for an affiliate program. The affiliate has an incentive to get traffic delivered to the merchant site. Affiliates also benefit in crediting the sale. The benefit for merchants through this relationship is that they get new traffic and potential customers they might not otherwise have access to by advertising on affiliate websites.
- Cost Effective: In an affiliate marketing, you don’t have to add anything to make sales. When you are paying commissions when the desired conversion occurs, you’re not throwing away your money to placements of ads. Marketing is all about increasing ROI for prospective customers, and affiliate marketing is no exception.
- High Sales 24*7: Visitors may visit your site during night hours also. So you don’t need to wake up and work all day. The leads and sales still earn a commission.
- Better SEO Ranking: When the traffic is continuously increasing to your site, then your website SEO ranking will also improve. The advertisers linking to your site helps to increase the traffic and ranking of a page.
India’s Affiliate’s Network List:
- vCommission: It is India favorite Indian Affiliate Network. You’ll find all popular affiliate offers. They pay on time directly to your bank account.
- iCubesWire: iCubesWire is a product of Quotient Four Technologies headquartered in Bangalore. iCubesWire is one of the best affiliate service provider, reputed brands like Flipkart, Amazon and PayTm are in partner with them.
- Komli: Komli is another popular network in India. They have hundreds of CPA, CPS, PPC offers.
- Payoom: Another fastest growing affiliate network in India. Payoom offers plenty of services.
- Tyro: Tyro offers various affiliate offers like CPA, CPI, CPS, CPC etc.
- DGM India: DGM India is India’s fastest growing affiliate company.
- OMG: OMG is now known as Optimise. It is well known International Performance marketing network. It provides Affiliates, Mobile and Rewards solutions to numerous brands in India also.
- AdUncle: AdUncle is one of the fastest growing affiliate networks. They have plenty of Indian and International CPA (Cost per Acquisition) offers.
- clixGalore: It is popular international affiliate network and they have affiliate network dedicated to the Indian market. You’ll find Indian and International affiliate offers, and you’ll get paid in Indian Rupees.
- Flipkart Affiliate Program: Flipkart is top shopping site in India and they also offer an affiliate program. The benefit of joining Flipkart is that you get good commissions, a lot of affiliate tools for promoting Flipkart products.
- Amazon Affiliate Program: Amazon India is also a popular shopping site. Amazon affiliate program is known as Amazon Associates and they also offer an affiliate program.
Types of Affiliate Markets:
- Coupons & Deals: Those websites primarily focused on frugal customers who are looking for additional sales and discounts on products/services.
- Loyalty Affiliates: Affiliates offering you Cashback, virtual currency, or other types of rewards/incentives for consumers to convert
- Email Marketing: Those affiliates who are targeting their customers from their subscribing list.
- Paid Media: Affiliates driving traffic/conversions by means of paid search marketing.
- Shopping Services: Shopping services like Flipkart, Amazon or any other e-commerce company. Affiliates who are dealing in showing ads related to shopping sites.
- Content Writing: Writing content related to affiliate products/services for which we’re affiliating is also considered in content writing also. Through this, you can provide info for the specified affiliate product/services.
- Co-registration Affiliates: Marketers promoting products or services related to the primary one in which the customer expressed interest.