SOCIAL MEDIA is very influential in marketing your business and helps to connect with millions of people around the world. Nowadays every Business, whether small or big, is using the Social platform to expand their businesses beyond their boundaries. Social Media Platforms are Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Google+ and some bookmarking sites – StumbleUpon, Reddit, Quora and much more. These platforms are very powerful in generating traffic to your Blog/Website and make a long-lasting impression on millions of eyes.
According to Google Survey, The customer-acquisition costs of social media marketing is much less than traditional outbound methods, such as cold calling, print, radio, and television commercials. According to Hubspot, inbound marketing leads cost 61% less than outbound.
To some entrepreneurs, social media marketing is the “next big thing,” a temporary yet powerful tool that must be taken advantage of while it’s still in the spotlight. To others, it’s a buzzword with no practical advantages and a steep, complicated learning curve.
When you are using social media for business, you should make sure to keep your social media profile updated consistently, and maintain a constant presence for your business’s exposure. Remember, “Out of sight, out of mind” is very true where social media sites are concerned.
Now, there are lots of Social sites that will boost your business online. But, it is important to know about which social platform is essential for your business. For example, If you’re a Blogger then you must use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, StumbleUpon etc and if you have some Real Estate or Consultancy services than it is important to use Facebook and LinkedIn sites. In short, every business has different aspects and they should use Social Media accordingly, it will save time, money and energy.
Social Media will only benefit you when you target your right audience at right time.
This demonstrates a huge potential for social media marketing to increase sales, but a lack of understanding on how to achieve those results. Here’s a look at just some of the ways social media marketing can improve your business:
1. Drive Traffic: Social Media is very helpful in generating huge traffic to your website. The better the traffic, the better the business will be. It is important to share your creative work with millions of people. We’ve seen a single link on Reddit drive over 20,000 visitors in one weekend and links submitted to StumbleUpon can take a page that was consistently earning a handful of visitors a day and increase that number to hundreds.
2. Boosts website SEO and SERPs: SEO term stands for SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION and SERP term stands for SEARCH ENGINE RANKING POSITIONS. The more traffic social media generates, the better the SEO will be and website ranking will improve in Google search engine and thus, make your position on the top page of search results. If you want to learn more about SEO then click here:
- SEO and its importance.
3. Right Marketing and Re-marketing: One of the best tools is marketing your right audience and spread awareness of your product, so that, you can know who is responding to your product and again to make another announcement then do Remarket to your audience. In this way, you won’t lose your audience.
4. Increase Brand Recognition: Your social media networks are just new channels for your brand’s voice and content. This is important because it simultaneously makes you easier and more accessible for new customers, and makes you more familiar and recognizable for existing customers. For example, a frequent Twitter user could hear about your company for the first time only after stumbling upon it in a newsfeed. Or, an otherwise apathetic customer might become better acquainted with your brand after seeing your presence on multiple networks.
5. Better ROI: Every post you make on a social media platform is an opportunity for customers to convert. When you build a following, you’ll simultaneously have access to new customers, recent customers, and old customers, and you’ll be able to interact with all of them. Every blog post, image, video, or comment you share is a chance for someone to react, and every reaction could lead to a site visit, and eventually a conversion. Not every interaction with your brand results in a conversion, but every positive interaction increases the likelihood of an eventual conversion.
6. Inexpensive: Social media is very inexpensive when compared to other advertising and marketing tools available to individuals and businesses. The social media tools are free for everyone to use. By simply spending some time working on your social media presence for a few minutes a day, you can see great benefits from increased exposure and sales, and develop good relationships with your customers.