BUILDING A BRAND
Branding is the most important aspects of any business, large or small, retail or B2B. Branding with clear strategy focuses only to make your own business value, standards, and to lead with the competitors in the market.
But what exactly does “Branding” means? And, how it will change your Business?
Technically, Branding is the promotion of a particular product or company by means of advertising and distinctive designs. A brand name can create and stand for loyalty, trust, faith, premium-ness or mass-market appeal, depending on how the brand is marketed, advertised and promoted.
Branding is a vast term, many big known companies like Coca-Cola, Maggi, RockStar Games, Dabur, TATA, Mahindra, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Rolls Royce, and much more., all of these big companies have made a trust factor in their customers by their great, unique and outstanding products/services.
If you want to make your business a great Brand in which people will make trust on your products, they feel proud in having your products/services, then you need to make a strategic roadmap and effective and efficient decisions. Let us help you to make your products/services a BRAND.
The foundation for every Brand is the LOGO.
Your website, packaging and promotional materials – everything must be included in your LOGO that communicates your Brand.
Earlier, we have said about the Branding and Logo, now the important aspects come when you’re on a next move. Your brand strategy is how, what, where, when and to whom your products/services will be rendered. Where to advertise is the important part of your Brand Strategy. And what you communicate visually and verbally are part of your brand strategy, too.
Strategic Branding leads to a strong brand equity, which means the added value brought to your company’s products/services that allow you to charge more for your brand than what identical, unbranded products don’t do. For example, Coca-Cola has built a powerful brand equity, it can charge more for its products and customer will pay also for higher prices. There must be an emotional attachment.
For example, Adidas associates with Star Athletes, hoping their emotional attachment from the athlete to the product.
Defining your Brand
Business is like a Marathon, you have to run continuously, and Branding is like a Business self-discovery. It is difficult, time-consuming and requires much patience and hard work. You should know the following question before making your Business a Brand:
- What is your Company’s mission?
- What are the benefits and features of your products/services?
- What do your customers and prospects already think of your company?
- What qualities do you want them to associate with your company?
- How will you drive Brand Loyalty?
Do your Research & Development on these questions. Learn the needs, habits, and desire of your current and prospective customers. And don’t rely on what you think they think. It varies from customers to customers. Just know what they think.
Once you have defined your Brand. Here are the important and result oriented tips:
- LOGO: Create a defining logo that is catchy, easy to remember, and describing your business products/services.
- INTEGRATE YOUR BRAND: Branding is a complex process, you have to make your business more effective and efficient.
- CREATE THE “VOICE“: Voice should be applied to all written communication and incorporated in the visual imagery of all materials, online and offline. Be more formal.
- TAGLINE: Write a memorable, meaningful and concise statement that captures the essence of your brand. For example – Nike – Just Do It.
- DESIGN TEMPLATES AND BRAND STANDARDS FOR MARKETING: Marketing always plays the important role in every business. The better the Marketing and better the Brand. Design different templates and marketing strategies for your business.
- BE TRUE TO YOUR BRAND: Customers won’t return to you or they don’t refer your business to others – if you don’t deliver your Brand promises.
- INVESTMENT: Branding needs much investment and a good strategic pathway. Investing now in your Business will give your better fruits later. And it’s worth taking it. So, don’t get back because of Investment. There are plenty of Investors who are ready to invest in your business.