Twitter is one of the professional platforms where people share their views. Most of the people think that sharing a blog post to twitter is the only way of getting traffic. However, it is not correct. There are some hidden tips and tricks to drive immense traffic to your blog while using twitter. So, let us have a look at those secret tips.
Moreover, almost every person is using it. Are you using Twitter for driving traffic to your blog? NO! Oh, then you must go through this article once. So, why not to use it for generating traffic? It’s time to drive huge traffic to your blog. In this article, we will discuss how to drive traffic from Twitter to your blog.
There are many great bloggers, who have also published similar articles and have clearly defined about the Importance and Tips to Increase Traffic from Twitter:
- SOCIAL MEDIA EXAMINER:Social Media Examiner is one of the best Social Media Informer. In his blog post, they have mentioned 7 points which help your blog to grow traffic.
- WISHPOND: Wishpond has mentioned 12 best points that describe of generating huge traffic to your blog.
The techniques are simple and you can also use and can grow your business. Here, I have mentioned the TOP-PROVEN 10 WAYS to Drive Traffic from Twitter: –
10 WAYS TO DRIVE TRAFFIC FROM TWITTER TO BLOG:
- USE SHORT TWEETS: One of the main tricks of getting traffic from twitter to blog is to give the correct tweet. Yes! Normally 280 characters are used in a tweet. However, if you really want to attract users then use 100 characters. The reason is short tweets are highly attractive and engaging.
- OPTIMIZING TWITTER ACCOUNT: Another most effective way of generating traffic from twitter is by optimizing twitter profile. By optimizing your twitter account you are actually inviting people to like and share your tweets. Because optimized account gives sense to the people that it is a worth full account. Moreover, if the optimized account has shared a blog post, then that blog is also worth full. Following is the way of optimizing your twitter account:
- Use real profile image
- Cover photo should be professional
- Update your bio
- Add a URL to your blog
- SHARING BLOG LINK: Sharing the link to the blog increases traffic. While sharing the link to your blog, add some eye-catching text also. Sticking to the title of the post is not a good technique. But don’t add huge text as it will be boring. Adding fifty to sixty characters along with the link to the blog post is the best way of getting traffic from twitter.
- VISUALIZING THE CONTENT: “Getting Visual” is the top secret for attracting a huge amount of users. No doubt, tweeting text attracts people. However, adding a picture along with the text attracts more users. As it increases traffic up to 50%. That is great. Thus, it is time to visualize your tweet by adding rich images along with the text.
- ADD FASCINATING QUOTE: Adding a fascinating quote post in your tweet is another way of attracting users. While sharing a blog post on your twitter account, add an interesting quote to it. Make sure that quote must be relevant to your blog post. In addition, it should be of fifty to sixty characters. Or you can use maximum 100 characters, not more than this.
- TWEET FREQUENTLY: Another way of driving traffic from twitter to blog is by tweeting your blog post frequently. Yeah! By twitting a blog post randomly will increase its like and shares. Ultimately it will increase the traffic to your blog. And that’s we all want!
- USE #HASHTAGS: ‘Hashtags’ the thing that distinctive twitter from other platforms. Using hashtags is an old way of attracting people. Still, it is the most effective way of generating traffic to your blog. While using the hashtag, consider the following points:
- Don’t use more than 2 hashtags in a post
- Use a hashtag that is relevant to your blog post
- MAKING A CONTEST: Driving traffic to your blog by making a contest is the prominent way of attracting users. For this, make an eye-catching contest on your blog and share it on your twitter account. It will result in driving high traffic to your blog.
- ASK QUESTIONS: Asking question to the people is the most popular way of attracting them. Moreover, through this people get attentive and take your post seriously. It creates a curiosity in the readers that what will be the views of people regarding this question. Thus, asking a question attracts people to your blog post and ultimately it generates traffic to blog.
- TWEET AT THE RIGHT TIMES: Just making a tweet of your blog post will not drive immense traffic to your blog. For this before tweeting any post, you need to do the deep analysis of your followers. Analyse the time at which more followers like or share your blog post. Thus, tweeting at the right time will drive tremendous traffic to your blog.
Above discussed are the top hidden tricks for driving tremendous traffic to your blog from twitter. Thus, start using the above-discussed tips and tricks, and you will see a huge difference in your blog traffic.
Further, you can also check of DRIVING TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG THROUGH FACEBOOK?