Now it’s time to show some of your skills or passion to the millions of eyes. If you’re thinking to do some online tasks then the very first question arises in your mind is that – What is the difference between a Blog and a Website? And, what is the importance of a Blog or Website?
Here, I’ll clear your doubts. The basic difference between a blog and a website is the time factor; website is for commercial use and is maintained by team and blog is used to show some passion or your skills and is updated regularly and is run by an Individual.
You can explore the Best Indian Bloggers Directory by clicking this link.
Blog is basically a series of web logs that a blogger or Individual does to attract audience via social media, search engine optimization and paid marketing. Blogging is an art that involves skills which needed to be shared by millions of people. Blogging is continues journey and the content should be updated regularly basis so that audience does not stop to show the interest in you anymore.
A blog can be created in Google, WordPress, Tumbler, Wix and etc. You can start your blog in these platforms so easily and you do not need to worry about coding, PHP, or HTML5. You can build by using design templates in a short time, everything is managed by these platforms.
To get traffic to your blog you must do follow these steps:
- Create original ideas and content, which looks attractive and useful to your audience.
- Use real photos in High Definition that is unique.
- Publish your content on regular basis.
- Do not try Black HAT SEO, in case your blog ranking may get down or can be penalized.
- Use Social Media to attract more audience.
Basic identification of a Blog:
- A consecutive blog posting.
- Sharing and commenting is leave behind.
- Blogs are archived by date, category, author and tags.
- RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds posts.
Basic Identification of a Website:
- An attractive homepage displays all the information and services under sections.
- Company Terms and Policy, Disclaimer statements are shown.
- A services/products page is displays what they are offering.
- Client’s testimonials and feedback are shown.
- A portfolio page is displayed to show everything in one page.
I hope I have clear your doubts on the difference between a Blog and a Website. Now, you can make a choice accordingly what to use for your business and for passion. If you have some doubts, then you ask from the comment section.